Minimum Required Skills:
What you need:
- 3+ years' Magento: Architect Level Magento experience designing & developing multiple large eCommerce implementations with complex requirements using custom Magento modules.
- 3-5+ years of PHP web development experience, PHP5 would be sweet.
- Would like MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks like Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter.
- A strong passion for creating dynamic Web Pages with high-level functionality and usability.
- Bonus: eCommerce or opensource platforms such as Demandware, Hybris, ATG.
- Experience with Web Service integrations.
- Deep knowledge of high availibility environment sizing, configurations, solutions for bursting/peaks
- Ability to advise client on best practice in eCommerce space for all technologies.
- Understanding of UI development process, best practice for eCommerce – will be required to give advice during these sessions.
- Want to be Captain America? - We have Team Lead positions if you have the experience.
- Must be excellent communicator, will be go-to person for 30+ resources from many parties.
- Must be able to create documentation, training guides, reference manuals, etc that look professional and polished.
- Ability to manage development, understand total project timelines, interface with PM.
- Must see the big picture, ability to understand what is important and what is noise.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal and external clients on the designs and functionalities of new websites
- Which means: Make killer websites for our clients, work with an awesome team, be really creative, use cutting edge technology.