We are looking for a PHP developer with 7+ years of development experience, excellent in understanding client requirements and functional specifications. Individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications, sending regular updates about project status. Candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of software engineers. Should also be able to work independently. This position offers great growth potential.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and enhancing our suite of PHP based web sites, both internal and customer-facing.
- Good knowledge of website construction and content management.
- Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design. Updating the site with added features.
- Testing the site for proper functioning.
- Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
- Provide efficient support to the PHP content.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the type of content the website is planning to host.
- Develop the content based on the client requirements.
- Deliver proper guidance and support on the page layout and display features for the client websites.
- Will have to do the documentation of the program and include technical specifications in the code.
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs.
- Proficiency with PHP and MySQL
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) coding methodologies
- Proficiency with XML, XHTML and CSS3
- Should have experience with Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
- Experience in Social Media, SEO
- Integrating Flash and Flex projects with PHP
- Familiarity with Paypal, Facebook and Twitter integration
- Knowledge on SCRUM or Agile methodology
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.